Professional & dedicated training programs
TeelTechnologies JTAG Forensics Training
In the new Teel Tech five-day JTAG 2.0 Forensics Course, students learn the latest techniques for accessing mobile devices using the JTAG technique for data recovery and device unlocking.
- New methods for your investigations
- Disassembly and assembly of devices
- Password recovery on newer devices
- Extensive soldering lessons
- Using Z3X Box and Riff
- Using scripts for pattern / pin locks
- Using the JTAG technique
- Production of a physical dump of a locked / disabled USB Android phone, identification of the password and then restore user data by using your forensics tools.
- Recovery of user data
- Learn how to use commercial tools with JTAG dumps
Umfangreiches Wissen zur Anwendung der JTAG-Technik.
- Riff Box
- Molex JPIN Jig-Set
- This course is for Law Enforcement only.
- Students should bring their own laptops whenever possible.
- Windows 7, 8 und 10
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7, 8 and 10
- min. 8 GB RAM, min. 100 GB Storage
- You must have admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
- NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class.
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.