Solve your cases faster with the fitting tools!
TABLEAU FORENSIC UNIVERSAL BRIDGE
The Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge is an integrated write-blocker that mounts in a drive bay of a forensic workstation and supports forensic acquisitions of SATA, USB 3.0, PCIe, SAS, FireWire 800, and IDE.
A second-generation Tableau product, replacing the Tableau Forensic Combo Bridge [T35689iu].
WRITE BLOCKED CONNECTIONS
- Mounts in one 5.25" half height drive bay
- Color LED indicators for "Write Block" or "Read/Write" mode visibility
- USB 3.0 host computer connection
- Two SATA power connectors
- Read/Write mode capabilities for all device ports via internal DIP switch
- Free Tableau firmware updates
The Tableau Universal Bridge's PCIe port must be used in combination with one of the Tableau PCIe Adapters: Tableau PCIe Card SSD Adapter or Tableau PCIe M.2 SSD Adapter.
Here you will find a few of our product photos.