Solve your cases faster with the fitting tools!
A CUSTOM-MADE TOOLKIT FOR EXTRACTING INFORMATION FROM SMARTWATCHES
Smartwatch Kit features
Over the past few years, sales of smartwatches have skyrocketed, with over 250 millions units expected to be sold by 2025. The personal data found in smartwatches can lead investigators in the right direction, especially when the phone is nowhere to be found. MOBILedit Forensic can even extract heartbeat details, which gives the investigator an intimate look into the life of the user. This data reveals moments of excitement, stress and even time of death. For a successful investigation, examining smartwatches is a necessity.
MOBILedit Forensic supports the extraction and analysis of the most popular smartwatches in the world. Not only does it support Apple Watch but investigating other smartwatches, like Garmin, and Samsung, is now possible.
If you are a forensic professional, this product is a must-have.
WHAT BRANDS ARE SUPPORTED?
- and more
WHAT TYPE OF DATA CAN YOU EXTRACT?
1. Device info
- MAC addresses
- SW revision
- Photos with geolocation
- Voice recordings
- Application data
- User profiles – nickname, age, gender, weight, language, total active & sleep time
- Activities – type, time interval, position, heart rate, altitude, speed, temperature, calories, etc.
- Routes with maps
- Health data – Extra heart rate & stress monitoring
WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- 3 x Apple Watch diagnostic port readers (covering Series’ 0 to 5 and SE)
- 3 x adapter bars
- 1 x Garmin Forerunner cable
- 1 x Garmin Vivoactive / Fenix cable
- 1 x lightning cable
- 1 x pair of pointed tweezers
- rubber bands