Professional & dedicated training programs
- DATE:19.06.2023 8:00 am
- LOCATION:DE, 76870 Kandel, Barthelsmühlring 24
- ORGANIZER:mh SERVICE
ISP Enables examiners to bypass lock codes, and recover a complete data collection from phones not supported by JTAG or commercial tools. This complex, non-destructive technique is explained in an easily understandable way.
The main course components are:
- Overview over eMMC and eMCP memories
- How to determine if a cell phone supports the ISP process
- Chip-off extractions to understand tracing & connection points
- Connecting the eMMC and eMCP memories
- ISP download using a hardware / software combination of tools
- Students should have basic soldering skills and be comfortable working at the PCB level.
This course is for law enforcement only.
Students should bring their own laptops whenever possible.
- Windows 7, 8 und 10
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7, 8 and 10
- min. 8 GB RAM, min. 100 GB Storage
- You must have admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
- NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class.
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.