Professional & dedicated training programs
The new Essential Smartphone Forensics training is designed for Digital Forensic Investigators who have had some introduction to mobile forensics and would like to delve deeper OR anyone who’s encountered a situation where the tools they use are not getting them the data they need.
This class is designed to provide an in-depth practical understanding of mobile device capabilities and components, as well as their file system and native application artifacts. Students will learn some simple repair techniques and utilize open-source tools to extract data from smartphones via hands-on exercises. Students will also learn techniques and strategies for using open-source tools to supplement and corroborate the results obtained with their mobile forensics tool(s) of choice.
From evidence handling to testimony preparation, this class aims to give examiners the knowledge and skills they need to perform detailed forensic analyses and testify with confidence to their results.
In this course you’ll learn about:
- Device Hardware/Firmware/Software
- Extraction Types
- Simple Repairs (screen replacements, cable-connected components)
- Android and iOS Structures and Artifacts
- Forensic Tools and Open-Source Tools
- Application and Malware Analysis, Including App Emulation
- Using Python and SQLite with Forensic Tools
- Data Verification Considerations and Methods
- Courtroom Testimony
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.