Professional & dedicated training programs
The monolith data recovery training lasts one day and includes both theoretical and practical parts.
- The overview of different types of monolith drives based on NAND Flash memory.Features. Challenges.
- Diagnostic contacts, exit holes, traces. Implementation details. Sizes.
- The overview of tools and methods of stripping of the ceramic layer of monolith drive.
- Monolith database, conditions of access, searching for pinout.
- PC-3000 Flash Spider Board adapter is the universal adapter for working with monolithchips. Functions. Possibilities.
- Features of working with the Spider Board adapter.
- Features of installation of the monolith on the Spider Board adapter.
- Correct installation of the Spider Board adapter needles on the monolith chip.
- Reading of memory chip dump. Features. Possible problems and their solutions.
- Data recovery with the help of PC-3000 Flash.
During this seminar, the student will pass all steps which are required for getting helpful knowledge about stripping of monolith ceramic layer, installation on adapter and reading data from monolith chips.
All participants will receive official certification from ACELab after successfully completing the course.
Basic IT knowledge is required.
- Hands-on experience in soldering and data recovery from monolith flash devices
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.