Online: Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extraction Online Training
Oxygen Forensic® Detective is the flagship technology of Oxygen Forensics and a world-class suite of tools that allow an investigator to ingest mobile device data from all industry standard extraction formats into a database architecture for single device analysis or multi-device analytics. The recent implementation of the x64 architecture of JetEngine elevates Oxygen Forensic® Detective to an unparalleled level of optimization, efficiency and analysis.
Students will configure their own On The Go (OTG) USB device with Oxygen Forensic® KeyScout. KeyScout allows a user to acquire username and password credential sets as well as log on tokens and various additional investigative artifacts. Those credentials will then be used in conjunction with the Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor to dump multiple cloud-based data repositories for analysis with Oxygen Forensic® Detective. Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor currently accesses 75 cloud-based platforms. This training event will address two-factor authentication issues (2FA) and gather cloud data from (among others):
- Apples Services | Google Services (including Google Home) |DJI drone clouds
- Amazon Services (including Amazon Echo) | Instagram | Facebook |WhatsApp
Additional in-depth training available for Oxygen Forensic® Detective includes:
- Drone Analysis (one-day, instructor-led)
- OFD BootCamp (one-day, instructor-led)
- Passware Attacks (one-day, instructor-led)
- Call Detail Records (one-day, instructorled)
- Installation and Support
- KeyScout – Technology Overview
- Weaponizing Technology
- Cloud Extractor – Technology Overview
- Extraction Labs
DATE AND TIME
The online classes take place regularly.
For dates and times please contact us!
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.