Professional & dedicated training programs
This course builds upon the skills covered in the DF120 – Foundations of Digital Forensics course and enhances the examiner‘s ability to work efficiently through the use of the unique features of EnCase®.
Focusing on commonly conducted investigations, students will learn, amongst other things, about the following:
- Recovering encrypted information using Windows BitLocker™
- Locating and recovering deleted partitions
- Dealing with compound file types
- Windows® Registry
- Determining time zone offsets and properly adjust case settings
- Creating and using conditions for effective searching
- Using the EnCase® Evidence Processor
- Overview of the FAT, ExFAT, and NT file system
- Keyword searches and advanced searches
- Single and logical evidence files
- How to identify Windows operating system artifacts
- Examining e-mail and internet artifacts
- Understanding forensic concepts in EnCase®, the structure of evidence files, creating and using of the case files
- Knowledge about data acquisition, analysing and data recovery methods
- Understanding the different searching possibilities
- Signature analysis and exporting evidence
DATE AND TIME
The online classes take place regularly.
Also available: on-demand classes with flexible time management.
For dates and times please contact us!
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.