T3K Advanced Smartphone Forensics Training
Do you want to get a better grasp on the correct interpretation of location data, time stamps, etc.? Your forensic toolkit lets you down and you are looking for more options? You want to gain detailed knowledge about the functionality of mobile operating systems and security mechanisms in smartphones? The Advanced Smartphone Forensics is a training for mobile forensic professionals who want to sharpen their knowledge and gain advanced techniques for mobile device extraction and analysis.
- Demo smartphones
- Exercises with solutions
- Participant guide with detailed description of all training content (includes step-by-step instruction and examples)
The training contents are continously updated, therefore we ask you to us if you are interested in this training to ensure that you are up-to-date.
L2A.1 Smartphone operating system: Android
L2A.2 Smartphone operating system: Apple iOS
L2A.3 Advanced extraction techniques
L2A.7 Location data
L2A.8 Hex search
L2A.9 Regular expressions
The training contents can be adapted to your personal requirements.
- Background knowledge on operating systems, encryption and other security mechanisms
- Advanced data extraction techniques
- Dealing with sensitive points in the forensic analysis (location data, timestamps, etc.)
- Professional search in large amounts of data by using regular expressions
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.