Solve your cases faster with the fitting tools!
Mobile Forensic Bundle
The complete mobile forensic kit in a single pack. Perform physical, logical and over-the-air acquisition of smartphones and tablets, break mobile backup passwords and decrypt encrypted backups, view and analyze information stored in mobile devices
- Tools for logical, physical and over-the-air acquisition of mobile devices
- Over-the-air acquisition of iOS devices, Microsoft and Google accounts
- iCloud acquisition with or without the password
- Breaks passwords to mobile backups with GPU acceleration
- Access to deleted evidence and forensically sound extraction
Supports: physical, logical and over-the-air acquisition of all generations of iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch); decrypts BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 backups; over-the-air acquisition of Windows devices and Google accounts; WhatsApp acquisition (iOS, Android). Where available, Windows and Mac editions are included.
COMPREHENSIVE MOBILE FORENSIC SOLUTION
Elcomsoft Mobile Forensic Bundle includes a number of tools to acquire and analyze evidence from
a number of mobile platforms.
- Physical and logical acquisition of iOS devices
Extract evidence from 64-bit iOS devices with or without a jailbreak. Low-level extraction and keychain acquisition on jailbroken devices, advanced logical for devices without a jailbreak.
- Logical acquisition of locked iOS devices
Use existing lockdown records to extract evidence from locked iOS devices without a passcode. Media files, backups, and shared files can be extracted without a jailbreak.
- Break passwords to iOS system backups
Brute-force passwords protecting encrypted iOS backups with a high-end tool. GPU acceleration helps achieve unprecedented performance, while access to users' stored passwords enables targeted attacks with custom dictionaries.
- Obtain iCloud backups, download photos and synced data, access iCloud passwords
ElcomSoft provides the most comprehensive iCloud acquisition solution on the market, enabling forensic access to evidence stored in the cloud with and without the Apple ID password. Access cloud backups, call logs, messages, passwords, contacts, iCloud Photo Library, iCloud files and a lot more.
- Google forensics
Extract and analyze user’s detailed location history, search queries, Chrome passwords and browsing history, Gmail messages, contacts, photos, and a lot more.
- Windows Phone, Windows 10 Mobile and BlackBerry 10 support
Extract evidence from devices and cloud services, recover mobile backup passwords and decrypt encrypted backups.
- Windows and Mac editions
Most tools comprising the Bundle are provided in both Windows and Mac editions.
- View and analyze evidence
Use the lightweight tool to browse, search and analyze evidence. Discover deleted messages (including deleted SMS and iMessages in iOS backups), view passwords stored in the user's Google Account and iOS keychain.
- Access WhatsApp conversations
- Extract, decrypt and view WhatsApp communication histories from a wide range of devices and cloud services.
The Bundle includes the most feature-reach version of each product. For example, the Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is delivered, offering all of the features available in the product on both PC and Mac.
ICLOUD ACCESS WITH OR WITHOUT APPLE ID PASSWORD
Elcomsoft Mobile Forensic bundle is priced extremely attractively as compared to ordering ElcomSoft products separately, offering a 30% discount compared to purchasing individual tools separately. Volume discounts are available.
Your order includes one year of free technical support and one year of free upgrades.
ALL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Physical, logical and over-the-air acquisition tools in a single kit
- Full over-the-air acquisition of Google Accounts
- No other third-party alternatives exist for physical acquisition of iPhone 4S to 6S Plus PC and macOS versions of mobile acquisition tools are included
- GPU acceleration: patented technology reduces password recovery time by a factor of 50
- iCloud acquisition possible without Apple ID password by using binary authentication tokens (includes token extraction tools for PC and Mac)
- iCloud acquisition supports two-factor authentication, offers 2FA bypass if using binary authentication tokens
Used and trusted by most of the Fortune 500 corporations, multiple branches of the military all over the world,
foreign governments, law enforcement organizations and all major accounting firms