Our smallest all-in-one-imager
The BoxCop Mini - Our smallest imaging unit yet, complete with our famous IceBay cooling bay, this unit combines every imaging bridge you will ever need in a single housing!
This all-in- one device is extremely small, lightweight, universally applicable and easy to carry. With this solution you can image suspicious devices and media on site without having to connect countless adapters. It is enough now simply to plug in the power cord and start your on-site forensic investigations immediately.
The unit also supports many different state-of-the -art forensic imaging software. Sold as a stand-alone unit or as a bundle with our powerful Forensic Laptop.
The BoxCop Mini connects to a host computer and supports forensic acquisitions of SATA, SAS, USB 3.0, PCIe, FireWire 800/400, and IDE storage devices
Drive adapters, including the mSATA and M.2 to SATA SSD, Blade type SSD, SATA LIF, ZIF, and IDE laptop adapters are compatible with the Boxcop Mini
PCIe based SSD's must be connected with included PCIe adapters
Sample configuration (with Laptop):
- Forensics: Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge T356789iu
- mh Imaging Ventilated Shelf IceBay
- Laptop hardcase: Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof, open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Security: Integrated fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 Security Chip
- OS: Windows 64 bit (8.1/10), optional Linux 64 bit
- Imaging Tools: AccessData FTK-Imager, Tableau Imager, EnCase Imager, Guymager (Linux)
- 1x power cord and 1x USB 3.0 cable for host connection
- USB3.0&PCIe&SATA&FireWire&IDE&SASmh Service Silent Edition incl. all cables, adapters and "Ice Bay" external HDD cooler.
- Cable set: TC2-8-R2, TC4-8-R2, TC6-8, TC7-9-9, TC-PCIE-8 adapters: TDA7-1, TDA7-2, TDA7-3, TDA3-1
- Dimensions 170 x 260 x 53 mm
These specifications are our standard specifications. All our devices are individually configurable.
We believe in our products and our quality! As a sign of our trust in our products you will get 5 years warranty.