Professional & dedicated training programs
Our traditional in-class 5-day Complete SQLite Forensic Training has moved online! This new 10-day course combines both our SQLite Fundamentals class with our Advanced SQLite Forensics. Our live, instructor-led, online training provides you with the same in-depth SQLite learning experience as our on-site training over the course of 10 – 4 hour days.
How is it different from our on-site training?
In our online course, an instructor will go through the course material with you virtually so you can take it from anywhere. The online version of the course comes in two parts:
Each part is 5 days long and consists of 4 hours of instruction typically held from 9 am – 1 pm EST.
SQLite Fundamentals (Week 1)
- How SQLite works at the byte-level
- What are the different types of SQLite data components?
- What are the 5 common locations to recover SQLite data?
- How to perform report data validation.
- How to Reverse Engineer ANY SQLite database.
- Converting and identifying virtually any date format easily.
- Display BLOB data within the forensic tool.
- How to use a tool designed from the ground-up as a forensic tool.
- How to recover data from .SHM, .WAL and .journal files.
- How to generate reports quickly from any SQLite database to include externally linked images.
Advanced SQLite Forensics (Week 2)
- SQLite Record Recovery (Incomplete and Orphaned Records)
- Manual Parsing of Write-Ahead Logs and Journal Files
- Advanced-Data Recovery Scenarios
- Manual SQLite Data Recovery
- SQLite Payload Examination/SQLite Data Construct Parsing
- Using simulations to perform data testing/verification/decryption
- SQLite Encryption
- Advance Scenario Exam
DATE AND TIME
The online classes take place regularly.
For dates and times please contact us!
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.