Professional & dedicated training programs
This hands-on course involves practical exercises and real-life simulations.
Main components of the course:
- EnCase® methodology
- How to navigate the EnCase® interface
- How to extract data and files from your evidence
- How to bookmark evidence files, file sets, and data structures
- How to conduct raw and index searches
- How to analyse file signatures and view files
- How to conduct hash and entropy analyses and import hash sets
- How to import and export data to and from Project VIC
- How to install external file viewers to EnCase®
- How to prepare reports, using templates provided with EnCase
- How to create a report template
- How to restore evidence
- How to archive files and data created through the analysis process
- The proper techniques for handling and preserving evidence
DATE AND TIME
The online classes take place regularly.
Also available: on-demand classes with flexible time management.
For dates and times please contact us!
All participants will receive official certification from OpenText and 32 CPE Credits after successfully completing the course.
A basic computer knowledge is required.
- Deep knowledge on EnCase®
- Using EnCase® for data analysis
- Creating cases with EnCase®
- Configuring the application for optimal use
- Analysis of data with regard to criminal investigations, cyber security or other forensic cases
- Keyword or indexed searching along with hash analysis
- Bookmark, export, and create reports relating to examination findings
- Archiving, validating the data, and restoring the case
Here you have the opportunity to register for the current training. Or contact us for more information.