TEELtechnologies JTAG Forensics Training
|Date:||01 - 04 April 2019|
|Venue:||GERMANY, 76870 Kandel, Barthelsmühlring 24|
|Presented by:||TEELtechnologies Canada|
|Organiser:||mh Service GmbH|
In the new Teel Tech five-day JTAG 2.0 Forensics Course, students learn the latest techniques for accessing mobile devices using the JTAG technique for data recovery and device unlocking.
- New methods for your investigations
- Disassembly and assembly of devices
- Password recovery on newer devices
- Extensive soldering lessons
- Using Z3X Box and Riff
- Using scripts for pattern / pin locks
- Using the JTAG technique
- Production of a physical dump of a locked / disabled USB Android phone, identification of the password and then restore user data by using your forensics tools.
- Recovery of user data
- Learn how to use commercial tools with JTAG dumps
This course is for Law Enforcement only.
Students should bring their own laptops whenever possible.
- Windows 7, 8 und 10
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7, 8 and 10
- min. 8 GB RAM, min. 100 GB Storage
You must have admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class.
Extensive knowledge on JTAG
- 1 complementary Riff Box
- 1 complementary Molex JPIN Jig-Set
All participants will receive official certification from Teeltechnologies after successfully completing the course. The newly designed course incorporates the new Teel Tech JTAG Forensic Certification “TJFC” test, as an option for students.
Futher information and registration:
Tel: +49 7275 40 444 0