In cooperation with Teel Technologies Canada
|Date:||03-05 June 2019|
|Venue:||GERMANY, 76870 Kandel, Barthelsmühlring 24|
|Presented by:||TEELtechnologies Canada|
|Organiser:||mh SERVICE GmbH|
This course focusses on the analysis of SQL databases, which you can find in most modern smartphones. Both Google with their Android OS and Apple touting their own iOS store a majority of their user data within a data storage container type called SQLite.
The participants learn, amongst other things:
- How SQLite works at the byte-level
- What are the different types of SQLite data components
- What are the 5 common locations to recover SQLite data
- How to perform report data validation
- Converting and identifying virtually any date format easily
- How to recover data from .SHM, .WAL and .journal files
- How to generate reports quickly from any SQLite database to include external linked images
Students should bring their own laptops whenever possible.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7, 8 and 10
- min. 8 GB RAM, min. 100 GB Storage
You must have admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class.
- Acquisition of nearly 99% of the device data you will come across in the majority of your mobile device examinations
- Performing low level analysis
- Recovery of SQLite data bases
Students Receive a Full Version of Sanderson Forensics SQLite Forensic Toolkit
Software and a free six-month license of Andriller software.
About the presenter:
Teeltechnologies provides mobile forensic training classes, tools, and services to the digital forensic community. We have been successfully training law enforcement, military, and government agencies, throughout Europe, and offer a complete mobile classroom that enables us to set-up where needed.
Futher information and registration:
+49 (0) 7275 404440