Date: 26-28 March 2019
Venue: Kandel, Germany
GRIFFEYE Analyze DI Pro Certification Course
|Date:||26-28 March 2019|
|Venue:||DE, 76870 Kandel, Barthelsmühlring 24|
|Organiser:||mh SERVICE GmbH|
A typical Griffeye Analyze Di Pro user normally only works with a fraction of the software’s full capacity. Through better utilisation of the software, it is possible to increase both effectiveness and the quality of investigations. This training course has been developed to provide attendees with detailed instructions on the features and functions of Analyze Di Pro, how to use them to reduce the workload, achieve better results and to solve more cases in a shorter amount of time.
The main course components are:
- Installation and configuration of Analyze Di Pro.
- Best practice on integration into existing workflows and environments.
- Processing data and creating cases.
- Managing hash databases.
- Learning the various views and concepts of the user interface, such as active thumbnails to quickly review data.
- Search, sort, and filter through large amounts of visual and textual data.
- Using the available apps on the Forensic Market, such as Analyse Relations and
- Classification and annotation of data using a set of attributes in a concept known as Intelligence.
- Visual identification through robust hashing technologies, such as Microsoft PhotoDNA.
- Using open standards for sharing intelligence with other tools or entities.
- Report management for output to colleagues and judicial system.
The participants have to bring their own laptop.
Requirements: Windows Vista (64 bit) / 7 (64 bit) / 8 (64 bit) / 10 (64 bit);
min. 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more); Multi Core CPU; Display: 1680x1050 or higher
The attendees of this course will gain superior skills in investigating digital media learning how to fully utilise and integrate teh feature-rich and powerful analyse tool in their workflow.
All participants will receive official certification from Griffeye after successfully completing the course and a certificate for Analyze Di Pro.
About the presenter:
Griffeye provides the world's premier intelligence and visual big data platform for digital media investigations handling images and video. Griffeye Analyze Di, CS Operations and CS Enterprise can be used in any investigation containing digital material.
Tel: +49 (0) 7275 40 444 0