PC-3000 MONOLITH DATA RECOVERY TRAINING
|Date:||21 May 2019|
|Venue:||DE, 76870 Kandel, Barthelsmühlring 24|
|Organiser:||mh SERVICE GmbH|
Monolith training lasts one day and includes both theoretical and practical parts.
The theory covers monolith structure, its internal components and main principles
of accessing the NAND chip core. Besides, the monolith desoldering process will be
reproduced with a detailed description of each step.
- The overview of different types of monolith drives based on NAND Flash memory. Features. Challenges.
- Evaluation pins, transition holes, traces. Implementation details. Sizes.
- The overview of tools and methods of stripping of the ceramic layer of monolith drive.
- Monolith database, conditions of access, searching for pinout.
- PC-3000 Flash Circuit Board – the universal adapter for working with monolith chips. Functions and possibilities.
- The overview of tools, methods and specific materials for monolith chip soldering.
- Installation of soldered monolith chip on Circuit Board adapter.
- Power supply.
- Reading of memory chip dump. Features. Possible problems and their solutions.
- Data recovery with the help of PC-3000 Flash system
Basic IT knowledge is required.
Hands-on experience in soldering and data recovery from Monolith flash
- 1 month of FREE Technical Support for your PC-3000 Flash
All participants will receive official certification from ACELab after successfully
completing the course.
About the presenter:
Tel: +49 (0) 7275 40 444 0