PC-3000 SSD DATA RECOVERY TRAINING
|Date:||20 May 2019|
|Venue:||DE, 76870 Kandel, Barthelsmühlring 24|
|Organiser:||mh SERVICE GmbH|
- Characteristics of data storage in SSD
- Software and hardware implementation of SSD
- PC-3000 SSD utility. Components. Features
- Technique of primary diagnosis and determination of the nature of malfunction
- Two approaches to data recovery from SSD
- Each student will have their own set of training drives for practising with.
Basic IT knowledge is required.
- Unique knowledge and skills to work with SSD in technological mode
to recover data from dead SSD without unsoldering the chips
- 1 month of FREE Technical Support for your PC-3000
All participants will receive official certification from ACELab after successfully
completing the course.
Further information and registration:
or +49 (0) 7275 40444-0